Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weaved Random

Overtake my fear with a little courage to fight what my heart loves.
Try things I've never done but I always want to do. 
To see what could have been and witness it to be a reality.
Why not take one step and experience the bliss of new things?

If there is nothing to lose for that one thing that I desire,
would I take it?

Existence should not be merely existence, I believe.
For what purpose does the Creator have in mind when I was made?
Isn't it to fill the world with His fullness through beautiful yet vulnerable people?

If only the creation will see, finally, what they have been waiting for.
If only the children of God will choose to live with Life.
My eyes see right now colors and wonders that have never happened before.
A parade of goodness everyone is longing for.

No comments: